Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fairytale from a tea spoon

One day I sat with my daughter in our local coffee shop. I drank my espresso and she her favourite orange juice with a cookie. As any 5 years old girl she got bored quickly and started to play with whatever was on the table. She build a full kingdom out of salt$pepper shakers, sugar bowl and spoons. This is how we got the idea of using wooden spoons as real characters in our make-belief world. So versatile and easy to make. You can use them to tell a story or even make a puppets theater.

What do you need?

Wooden spoons
Googly eyes (optional)
Piece of fabric
Colourful paper
Piece of yarn
Pencils
Scissors 
School glue




The first thing my daughter made was her favourite fairytale character of course - The Little Mermaid. 

Enjoy your imagination 

Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment